Conditions of borrowing at the University of Notre Dame Australia:
- Reciprocal borrowing at Notre Dame does not attract any charges
- Reciprocal borrowers are not permitted to loan the following:
- items from the reserve collections;
- short term loan materials;
- and AV materials
- Borrowers will be liable for the following if they occur:
- any overdue fees levied;
- the replacement cost of lost or damaged materials;
- and any associated administrative fees levied in relation to lost or damaged materials.
- Inter-Library Loans may only be requested from your home library
See Entitlements for information about the number of items you may borrow.