Createa permanent link to the whole or a section of a publication title, a reported case or an article in an alert bulletin, using the 'Save Links to Content' tool.
1. Find the publicationtitle, section, reported case or article you wish to create a link to by browsing the All Content list and using the + Expand function in the left navigation panel.
2. Click in the checkbox to select a title, section, reported case or article, for example Commonwealth Bank of Australia v Barker (2013) Aust Contract Reports ¶90-386
3. Look for the 'Save Links to Content' button in the tool bar at the top of the left browse panel. Click on the 'Save Links to Content' button and a new windlw opens that says 'Copy selected URLs to Windows clipboard'. Copy the link URL which appears in the Copy text window.
4. Paste this URL into your online unit.
5. Add the following EZproxy string to the front of the copied URL: http://ipacez.nd.edu.au/login?url=
6. Your final URL should look something like (note URL contains no breaks or spaces):
Commonwealth Bank of Australia v Barker (2013) Aust Contract Reports ¶90-386