1. Install the EndNote program onto your personal computer or laptop if you are going to use EndNote from home. Alternatively, locate the EndNote program on campus from the Start menu on a Notre Dame PC.
2. Create an EndNote Library
(Tips: Give the Library a meaningful name and be sure to remember where you save it to)
3. Import references to your library from your searches on FiNDit and other library databases (e.g. EBSCO)
4. Use the Find Full Text function to add the PDFs to your references within your EndNote Library
5. Organise your references within your EndNote Library using the Create Groups function
6. Create formatted bibliographies for your assignments using EndNote
Using Cite While You Write, insert references into your assignments as you write them, and then let the software create and format your bibliography for you.